Jun 2000 New features in version 0.82:
New features in version 0.8a:
- Ported development environment from Mac Metrowerks to Linux GCC
- Minor dialog changes
- Includes pu2pil ver 1.4 fixes bug parsing some USA Today puzzles
- 1st German version available
New features in version 0.8:
- Modified file format to correctly load on PalmPilots
New features in version 0.6:
- Added "Clues" page. (Click on the 'C' button to access.)
- Improved selection support on main puzzle
- Fixed bug which could cause crash with London Times puzzles.
New features in version 0.52:
- Removed flashing when scrolling
- Preferences option to select 11x9 or 15x12 board size
- Preferences option to set dark squares to either gray or black
- Up/Down buttons now move to top or bottom of puzzle
New features in version 0.5:
- Fixed crashing bug from version 0.5
- Removed the screen flicker for everything except scrolling.
- It now remembers which puzzle you were in.
- Added improved square progression for Show Errors mode
- Moved Show Errors option to Preferences dialog
- Added Shareware feature cripple